Services We Offer
Products & Equipment We ServiceWe service most all brands of water softeners, iron filters, UV systems, reverse osmosis, chemical injection pumps, and point of use filters (carbon, sediment, taste and odor).
We will visually asses all equipment prior to service, FREE of charge, and based on that assessment, we will make our recommendation as to the projected reliability of that equipment. We DO NOT CHARGE A DISPATCH FEE. You only pay for service if you decide to have us fix the system.
- Water Softeners/Filters: Hague, Culligan, Sears, Autotrol, Fleck, Water Right, Lancaster, MacClean, Masters, among others.
- UV Systems: Viqua, Sanitron, Ideal Horizons, Trojan UV, Wedeco, Mighty Pure, Atlantic UV, Steri-Light. We can service and replace bulbs and components on UV systems regardless of manufacturer and independent labeling.
- Reverse Osmosis: Bluewater, Kuna, Watts, Microline, Culligan, Hague, among others. We can service, sanitize, and replace filters on most all brands of RO systems.
- pH Adjusters: Service and refills of all brands.
Free Water Analysis
Upon request Ideal Water will come out to your home or business to sample the water. Ideal Water routinely tests for the following properties: Hardness, Iron, pH, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Nitrates, Sodium, Hydrogen Sulfide, Manganese, Dissolved Oxygen, Total and Free Chlorine
It is sometimes necessary to sanitize a well. We can come out and perform this service for you for a fee. The instructions for this can be found in our education section of our site, or by clicking here.
Independent Lab Testing
For a fee, Ideal Water will sample and deliver, to an accredited lab, water to be tested for any of the following: Bacteria, VOCs, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Radon, Heavy Metals (including Lead, Mercury, Arsenic), MTBE, Langelier Saturation Index.
- NYS Licensed Public Water Operator
- WQA Member
- WQA Master Water Specialist
- WQA Certified Installer
- Over 70 years combined experience in water treatment
- GE Osmonics Platinum Dealer
- Continuing education in water treatment
Ideal Water has several programs that will allow the builder to have one less item of concern. We will address all water concerns of the new home owner, and we can rough in the plumbing prior to closing the walls. This will allow the customer a truly custom installation, which will make their treatment equipment as invisible as possible. Our outstanding customer satisfaction rate assures that you, the builder, will be held in high regard with your recommendation. Any plumber can install a water softener. The problem is that simply softening the water may not be what is needed. Water treatment is a specialty, just as heating systems are. Give your new home buyer the peace of mind that a WQA Certified Master Water Specialist and Installer is caring for their water needs.