A measure of the diameter of particles in a media bed or resin bed. Effective size is that mesh size which will permit 10 percent of the bed’s particles to pass and will retain the remaining 90 percent.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.