Standard Filter Housing
Pentair Pentek Valve-in-Head Filter Housings incorporate the same rugged design and application features as our Standard 3/4″ NPT Housings.
The internal valve-in-head allows both inlet and outlet ports to be simultaneously shut off with a half turn of the handle. This eliminates the need for external shut-off valves. Radial sealing O-rings and sealing surfaces are continuously cleaned each time the valve is used, ensuring leak-proof operation.
Valve-in-Head Filter Housings are available in both 10″ and 20″ lengths, and will accommodate a wide range of 2-3/8″ to 2-7/8″ diameter cartridges. The polypropylene caps feature a pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges.Specifications
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Available in 10″ and 20″ lengths
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Pressure relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Leak-proof seal
- Available with clear or opaque sumps