Reverse osmosis is widely considered the most effective method of purifying water due to the purification processes that remove virtually all pollutants including micro-organisms, pesticides, heavy metals and toxins – leaving safer, purer water.
Reverse osmosis technology purifies water by forcing untreated water through a semi-permeable filter or membrane. The membrane blocks chemical, and other contaminants as well as bad odors and tastes. The filter captures everything nasty down to 0.0001 micron (that’s around 500,000 times less than the diameter of a human hair).
Category: Reverse Osmosis
- Can purify up to 75 gallons of water a day
- 5 stage filtration and optimal RO performance
- Rock-solid engineering gives reliability
- Unique leak protection system
- Automatic membrane flushing system
- Award-winning design
- Created to treat highly polluted waters
- Innovated with love in Sweden
- NSF/ANSI 58 certified
Can be customized with optional features
There are no reviews yet.