Kwik Change RO
A Watts product, the Kwik-Change RO system is the perfect unit for the consumer that’s both, on a budget and like to do their own maintenance. A simple quarter of a turn is all it takes to remove the filter elements and another quarter of a turn to install the new one. Available for rent, purchase (installed), or as a DIY system, this reverse osmosis provides up to 100 gallons per day of purified drinking water to you and your family, while requiring very little space and ongoing maintenance.
Product Brochure Warranty
Features & Benefits
- Swing-out feature for easy filter change out
- Automatic shut off when cartridges are removed
- Disposable encapsulated cartridges
- Easy to remove/replace 1/4-turn filter cartridges
- No need to disconnect tubing when replacing membranes
- More water in storage tank;
- Better contaminant reduction;
- Faster tank filling;
- Reduces waste water by 400%
- Certified Systems
- Inlet water fitting is adaptable to use with 3/8″ compression or 1/2″ compression fittings
- Many faucet options available
- Quick-Connect fittings on inlet and outlet ports
- 100 GPD or greater thin film membrane (made in USA)
- Assembled in USA
- Clog free brine flow control
- Tank options available (metal or plastic)
- Valves are built into the heads to prevent backflow for water quality assurance
- WQA Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
Limited Warranty Reverse Osmosis Systems have a 1 year from installation or 2 years from manufacturers date.
THE WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN IS GIVEN EXPRESSLY AND IS THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The remedy described in the first paragraph of this warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty, and the Company shall not be responsible for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if this product does not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from adverse water conditions, chemical, or any other circumstances over which the Company has no control. This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or alteration of the product
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore, the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. You should consult applicable state laws to determine your rights. SO FAR AS IS CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE STATE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL SHIPMENT.