The SANITRON® series of units are of exceptional value. Units were designed to conform to U.S. Public Health Guidelines “Criteria for the Acceptability of an Ultraviolet Unit”. Each unit is well-featured and can utilize a number of different optional accessories such as an Ultraviolet Monitor or similar device for a more in-depth knowledge of the operation of the water purifier. Applications include process facilities, home water wells, restaurants, schools, mobile homes, swimming pools, fish ponds, hospitals, laboratories, resorts, hotels, medical facilities, etc.
- 3 to 40 gallons per minute
- 316 Stainless Steel chamber, electropolished and passivated
- Removable flared head for easy disassembly
- Exclusive EASY-OFF™ Retainer Cap for effortless lamp change
- Drain Plug for in place draining
- Sight Port for viewing germicidal lamp operation
- Patented dual action wiper mechanism
The unique advantage of the UV method of sterilization of water is that nothing is added to the water. When chemical methods of treatment are used, there may be handling problems, taste and odor problems, and undesirable chemical reactions with substances present in the water.
This difference is most significant when producing water for drinking or swimming, processing foods and bottled beverages, manufacturing cosmetics or pharmaceuticals, use in hospitals and research institutions, and tertiary treatment of municipal or industrial wastewater.